Where to go from here? Guys and girls!

A few weeks ago I started sitting next to this girl in lecture (3x a week) and we talked and hit it off, got her number, etc. This past Sunday we hung out on campus for a little: just talked and did homework together. Was fun, went fine, not much to say there.

Yesterday (Wednesday) we did a real casual dinner downtown (so it was fancier than studying but not really what I'd consider a "date" yet, even though we were there talking for like 2 hrs) . Was really nice not to be talking about anything school related and just hearing about her life (I definitely like her now considerably more than when I met her). We pretty much didn't stop talking once and I'd say the question asking was ~50/50. (At one point she was asking where else was good to eat. Don't know if that was a hint at another date or just her being new to my city (she just moved here)). At the end she said thanks for the night , we hugged, and that was that.

Since I've had her number, I've pretty much kept texting to the intent making plans (not a lot of small talk).

So my question is where do I go from here? I mean (if someone can confirm this), she's definitely into me, right? Fancier date this weekend (would do drinks or something but I'm 20, she's 21)? Should I up the chit-chat a little or stay off the phone for now? Should I text her today about yesterday (I'll see her tomorrow in class) or small talk (we have a test tomorrow, so probably just something short about that) or nothin? (And if you really feel like being a big help :D, when would you bring a new girl to hang out around some of your friends?)

Let me know if I need any clarification.

Thanks for the help!

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that you guys hanged out outside of school is a big step. I think she does like you so yes ask her out make plan whatever you fee comfortable with keep in touch let her know that you are interested in her

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0