Should I feel offended?

At the end of the second date with someone he asked me if I wanted to go to the cinema for the next date. I said yes and he picked a specific date because... that's when you get 2 tickets for the price of 1. Do you think it's rude or acceptable behavior

Most Helpful Guy

• well honestly, he could really like you but he could also be in a jam with his feds. you should just go. don't let the cost of the date matter but the fun you have on it matter. it could be the cheapest date ever but the experience you have on it between the main events could be fun. you never know. I've met wonderful girls at the same time I wasn't employed, and those opportunities are long gone now that I do have a job.

• I completely understand. I don't think the reasoning behind it is wrong (we'll go on a certain day because it's cheaper, ok) but was it necessary to bring it up?

• "cheaper" might have not been the right word to use if he was a player. but because he used that word then obviously he isn't a player. he could have used a couple different synonyms instead of cheaper but he didn't. so just go with the flow. he doesn't have that much money but he still wants to take you out. give him the benefit of the doubt. one extra date is better than none.

• good reasoning. but the guy could still be a player, even though he has no money.

What Guys Said 6

• So you think is it OK for you to blow up and be offended because he actually manages his finances? You feel that you should be entitled to being treated and him paying more than is necessary? Why is that?

What is it with you that is so special that you can demand that other people should pay double? You're not paying.

• Hey, as long as he's buying, why do you care?

• This is precisely the type of attitude I hate.

Some males have it, and it seems you're one of them.

• Omnomonom! I put M&Ms in my popcorn, it's yum!

• LOL!

• i don't think it's rude... I mean if you can get a discount why not right?

• with your attitude if I'm the guy there will be no third date lmao

• So what? The movie is still the movie, and you'll still have paid exactly ZERO dollars for your ticket.

Will the movies ending change, because he's careful with money?

If this offends you on some level, it means that you were more interested in how much money he was spending on you.

That doesn't give a nice impression of you, at all.

• ya be offended...thats clearly the logical thing to do. lmfao

What Girls Said 4

• He could just be a savvy spender why go pay full price for something you can get for half he probably told you because really people that spend wise feel like everyone who doesn't is stupid...it's a blessing really women can really blow through money having a thrifty man is a blessing especially when the savings afford you bigger things in the long run ...time is what counts nowadays

• Why not pay yourself for the tickets. The you can pick w/e date you want to go.

• No, why would that be rude? And why would you be offended by that?

• Times are hard, dudes just tryin to save a few bucks and movie theaters are f***in expensive now! If he's payin, who gives a sh*t?

• That's why I don't even go anymore. On occasion I'll see like the top films out there in the theatre (avengers etc..) but most of the time I wait until they come out on dvd. I have a 48" t.v. anyway, not like it matters

• Yea its crazy. Where I live it's $11.50 for a ticket and if you wanna go to the IMAX it's $18! But my sis works at a theater so she gets to take me for free haha. But really why even bother when you can just download the movies anyway? Lol