What would you do if you find out that he is dating someone?

What would you do if a guy is flirting and you go out on a date and find out that he is dating someone but he wants to get to know you better since he says he doesn't feel like its going anywhere.

Would you still go out with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• the thing is there is a difference between dating and going out. Maybe he just went out with a friend, you know what I mean? The if he wants to date you, go ahead I mean he wants to get to know you COOL, many guys don't even care about getting to know a girl, so don't make a big deal of him hanging out with this other girl. Now if he does too many times with the same girl, then they are dating, although it depends, do they go to the movies or just hang at the park... you know what I mean? so go out with him if you wanna get to know him, if not, dont.

What Guys Said 2

• what do you mean "he's dating?" define "dating."

for me, dating is "getting to know" phase where you're not exclusive - you're not in a serious relationship. you're not boyfriend and girlfriend.

and it's nothing wrong with dating multiple people at the same time.

• I would tell him I don't roll that way

In all seriousness its truly up to you

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, I would tell him that I wasn't going to pursue a relationship with him until he broke it off with his girlfriend. There's no guarantee for you that he's really going to drop his girlfriend for you and so why would you waste your time?