Should I be worried something happened to him or should I just leave him alone?

I haven't seen my boyfriend in days because he started a new job this week. We've texted every day, but haven't seen each other.

Yesterday at around lunchtime he texted me that he wanted to go to dinner. I said that sounded good, then never heard from him again.

I texted him around 6 asking if he still wanted to get dinner, then again around 8 saying I was gonna eat on my own because I was hungry.

I haven't heard a peep since. It's been over 24 hours, which is really odd for us - he texts me every day.

So I have no idea what to do or what to think. Is this his way of saying has he lost interest, or should I actually be worried that I haven't heard from him?

I don't want to be clingy if he is trying to take space, but I also hope he is okay. So what do I do, do I check in on him or leave him alone? and how would you interpret this situation?

What Guys Said 1

• If you 2 are together, you shouldn't have to feel bad for being concerned. He is probably fine but call him and say"we were going to go to dinner and I haven't heard from you. Are you ok?"

Assuming that he is, next time you see him you can lightly ask him how the two of you and his work are going to work. Tell him you get that he is busy, but he also needs tore spect you and your time... And either do what he says he is going to do, or call you and let you know

What Girls Said 1

• does he liveclose by? do you know any of his friends or family? so you could ask around.If you know where he lives and what time he will get home,go over and if he is there ask him what is going on and why he left you hanging and worried like that.