What the f*ck is wrong with me?

I can't get a girlfriend. I have no clue why not. I can get number and first dates very easily...but getting the second date and going dither never works for me:( there's gotta be something wrong with me. I'm averag/above average looks so that's probably not it. I just don't know what else the issue could consistently be? Fml. I hate myself for how I can't get a girl. I do great in every other aspect if why life but this one I just suck at to no end...

Most Helpful Girl

• take a deep breath... now let it out. Trust me you're not the only one in this situation there are lot of people out there who find it difficult to find a girlfriend or boyfriend. maybe its time to broaden your spectrum of the type of girls that your dating now. maybe you should enjoy being single for a while to get to know a little bit about yourself and what your expectations are. Or if you're feeling bold you can ask a girl that you only gotten past the first date with and see what she thought the reason why you couldn't make it past being boyfriend/girlfriend. but please don't hate yourself for it.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to chill out. Girls cn smell desperation. It's not attractive. I always seem to find a boyfriend when I am in no way looking for one. Just have fun being a kid and not worry about that. Just hang out with girls and be yourself. Eventually you'll catch one of their eyes

• You need more self respect... Don't try to rush it and you may not realize girls want you to make the first move

What Guys Said 2

• You're either boring the girls you ask out or they're the wrong type for you.

• You must be doing something chronically wrong on the date itself, if you're getting dates no problem, but failing all the time to get a second date.

Do you have any good female friends?

I'd suggest talking to one, if you do. Ask if you can take her out on a typical first date, so that she could objectively as a friend, tell you if you're doing something really hideously wrong.