Girls what do you look for in a guy your considering dating?

Girls like what do you look at when your looking at a guy your considering dating what personality do you look for what qualites do you look for what over all is it that draws you to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks, fun personality, decent body,mj smoker, common interests, nice, emotionally available, good dresser

What Girls Said 5

• I like a guy who is nice, friendly and social, is interested in what I have to say, and has a good sense of humor. By good sense of humor I don't mean he has to be constantly cracking jokes but he can't be too serious and needs to be able to laugh. If I see a guy flirting with a ton of girls, I steer clear of him because I don't want to be involved in that and I don't want to date a player.

• Someone who is friendly, can make me laugh, likes doing wild random stuff, isn't afraid to be themselves around me, likes to hit the road at night with me and not know where you're going, and some who is kind spirited.

• A man who makes me laugh.

• Someone who is good hearted

• i look for someone smart, talkative, clever, a bit sarcastic, opinionated, knows how to flirt and joke around, can carry a good conversation, thoughtful, educated

What Guys Said 1

• more in us than we do in them

• true that man true that but I look for a little more in a girl then most guys do