Your favorite kiss story?

What was your favorite one you've had and why? I can be anything really.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 13 I went to kiss my grandmother good night and she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

• Geez that is a hot story...Dear Penthouse I went to grannies house today and I kissed her and ...

• Sometimes memories are enough!

What Guys Said 2

• My first kiss: link

• That it would mean 'Knights In Satan's Service', Paul Stanley denies it.

What Girls Said 2

• One time me and this guy did the upside down "Spider-Man" kiss, that was kinda cool.

But my favorite happened just a few days ago! It was this guy I've liked for forever, and e was getting ready to leave, and he just stared at me as slowly came in. And he made so much tension there. He gave me one little one, then came back and looked at me, pulled my head in and we went at it for a minute ha ha :D

He was probably the best kisser I've had honestly. Oh, and it was lightly raining outside.

Magic.

• My favorite kiss... It was two years ago and I still get butterflies when I think about it.

I was 16 and the guy and I were in my room and he pulled me up to him to kiss me and he slid his hand through my hair and when he kissed me he grabbed a hand full of hair and yanked back really hard and we continued to kiss. Favorite kiss ever lol