Anyone else confused/dislike the dating game?

I've been dating this guy for probably 2 weeks now, we've been hanging out about every two days. I just don't like not knowing what I can and can't do. Like I sit next to him and I just want to hug him or lean on him, but we're dating so it's like is that too much? Same with texting. I'll think about him and Id like to text him, but you don't want to text too much or something like you're thinking of them since it could scare them off. What do you guys think about the dating game? What do you consider appropriate if you're not boyfriend and girlfriend yet. (He has kissed me goodbye twice)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go for it. You'll have an easier time gauging what's appropriate if he tells you 'No' once or twice- otherwise you'll be much happier when he probably tells you 'Hell yeah!'

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should do and act as you want. I'm against playing games. If you're a good match he won't mind, otherwise you're just getting it over with before you waste everyone's time; most importantly, your time.

• True true. I think we're pretty open with each other, we're just conditioned to be like DON'T DO ANYTHING it could freak him out lol! I just want to hug you though XP haha

• Then maybe it's time just brake the mold and just do you and let others worry about what they should and shouldn't be doing. Be honest in love and life.

What Girls Said 2

• do what feels right,u will soon see if he reciprocates your text.

• don't play games... do what you feel like doing. if he is the right guy for you...then he will stick around. if not...there are plenty of others. :)