Is it true that guys will always text you first when they like you?

I'm just wondering cause people always tell me if he likes you than he'll start the conversation first.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, in straight relationships it is the normal practice for a man to address a woman first. If he doesn't, then that signals he is not interested. It is not complicated. You can do all the hair flipping and prancing and eye rolls and bouncing around trying to get his attention but if the chemistry isn't there enough for him to ask your name and number then you are not his type or he just wants to be alone. Everyone doesn't always need a woman in their life come to find out because women are a lot of trouble men deal with their whole lives if you haven't noticed. It is not all fun and games after the initial courtship rituals wear thin. They think about this before they ask your name. Texting is the same only worse. You might consider ending your contract with your smart phone provider while you make a more down to earth human attempt at looking at someone in the eyes first to see if there is anything there. Digital environments are NO GOOD for this, as they eliminate chemistry between two people, so important in the process.

What Guys Said 9

• Heck no, in my single days, I usually played hard to get. If I texted a girl first, it was usually just to tease her.

• nope

• Nope.

Be aware of words like "always", "never", "only", "must", and "completely". These are usually the wrong answers since there are many exceptions to rules. These are extreme words which are more than likely to be the wrong choice.

• not always

• nope

• not always true

• No

• nope

• obviously not...

What Girls Said 2

• no...because if you like him you can also start it first...you have a brain too.

• nope