Is it wrong that me a 19 year old guy is dating a 24 year old girl?

Is it wrong that me a 19 year old guy is dating a 24 year old girl?I have no experience at all, but she has a lot of experience in everything. I really love her but its hard knowing she's more experienced with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• jus lay back and let that young cougar have her way with you lol

What Girls Said 6

• nothing wrong at all! if you both are enjoying each other company, that should be enough, plus there is not that much age difference

• I don't think its wrong at all. Age is just a number. When you really love someone it doesn't matter what age.

Your legal age anyways so its fine. I know people who are 11 years part and they are happily married. She might be more experienced than you, but if she loves you shell understand and guide you through things. Your perfectly fine, don't worry about the age.

• i don't see anything wrong in that. age shouldn't be a problem when dealing with love! and don't worry. if she loves you back you must be one lucky guy!

• age is just a number and if you love her go for her.trust me she will know your values much better , she`s more mature then you.

• No not at all. I feel like for some reason if a guy dates an older girl no one has an issue but if it was vice versa people start to have an issue with it. But no your fine:)

• Nothing wrong if it is true love.And it is only 5 years difference.

What Guys Said 3

• Peep me up on game son.

• Minimum age is not important, my friend having sex in love and sex work is good to know you got it

• I don't think there is anything wrong at all, have fun with her bro