Does he like me/find me attractive?

There's a guy I've been talking to for a few days, and last night we went out to the movies with one of his guy friends. Normally, when we text, I'll make the first move, but if he says "got to go " or something, within an hour or so he's texting me again. Not like most guys using it as the run around to get away from a girl. He's considered "socially awkward" but he's not at all around me, we have conversations a lot. The first night we were texting he said "we have so much in common, we need to hang out soon." which resulted in last night. Another time we were texting and I said he was cute and he responded saying "I could say the same thing about you." Last night, he paid for everything. And laughed whenever I jumped on him. (Hey it was a scary movie. :P) Texted me within an hour of dropping me off saying he had a good time. I don't think I'm going to text him today, unless he texts me first. Since I'll see him tomorrow and don't want to seem clingy or whatever. Also me and his friend who went to the movie got along really well, not in like a flirty type way, but in a he gets what I'm saying way. My question is, does it seem as though he's attracted to me/likes me? Or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean ITS PRETTY OBVIOUUUSSS! he likes you! so if you like him, keep hanging out. He is not afraid of showing his interest so that's good, now be reciprocal if you feel the same, not only guys have to show interest you girls can do it too, I don't mean go and make out once and for all, but show him you do like him if you do, as you have done, answering texts, answering calls going out with him and stuff like that.

What Guys Said 2

• I agree. I'd have to say he hates you.

• id be surprised if he didn't like you

What Girls Said 1

• of course silly.