Wanna get this girl to date again?

Ok so we dated for a little while and things went good. But she broke it off because she had to much going on in her life with a kid and work. I really like her and want to be with her. I have tried to forget about her and just move on but I can't get her out of my head at all! She told me maybe later we can try again. I explained how I felt about her and all, saying if she needed things between us to go a little different to accommodate her kid all she had to do is say something, but she just kinda shrugged it off. Do y'all got any ideal on something I can do here?

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her how much later? Invite her and her kid to go to the store or a mall so they can shop. This will help get them to be comfortable with you.

• See I don't think she felt uncomfortable because while we did date she brought her baby around all the time. I think it was more overwhelmed because I was the first person she has dated since having the kiddo. Just like so much to do with a kid, work, and then dating.

What Guys Said 1

• that doesn't sound like a good response from her telling her how you felt. I think if she wanted to be with you or liked you she would have said more than shrugging it off.

• Well she just said she wished everything happened later. When her kid was older so it would be a little easier. Not a complete shrug off ya know

• did she say anything about the future though?

• That maybe we could try again later. And it's weird cause after everything, she kept messaging and talking to me like nothing changed. And I said something about it and she just kinda stopped talking all together