What do you think about beautiful women choosing to date wealthy guys?

Do you think this is really wrong or not? I don't mean a woman who goes out with the wealthy guys ONLY because they're wealthy and she doesn't like anything else about the guy except for his money; but I mean someone who uses wealth as just one of the requirements. Why is that wrong or why isn't it wrong? What standards are OK to have?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see it as wrong, as long as there's other types of commonalities between the girl and guy. If she's only dating him to have him buy her gifts, that's just a fancy name for a high-end whore. She would be a good businesswoman, but a lousy human. Once again, nothing wrong with dating wealthy guys, providing it isn't just about the money, or that the money isn't the primary reason why she's into him. I think that many women in that position often blind themselves into thinking that the money will equate compatibility. I can say that as someone who has had his share of financial success. I am wary of telling women about how much money I have for that reason.

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone liked to have money. Its natural. If money is one of the things a woman wants, then I think this is fine on many levels. I have always been chivalrous and spent money on my previous lovers. however, when money is the ONLY thing keeping people together, then it is most definitely wrong (in my opinion) unless the guy knows this and is happy with it.

some girls do make it clear all they want is a sugar daddy. in return for what they want, they provide company and a fun environment for the guy. if he is content with this and feels he can only buy himself happiness, then fair enough

but if a woman is using a man (or a man using a wealthy woman just for their money and pretending they are into them), it is downright evil

• Such women are bound to have gold-digger stigma stamped on their foreheads, and let's be real - it looks very ugly when a dolled-up chick is clinging to a fat, old "sugar-daddy"...

• Most girls do it. If any girl says she doesn't, she's a liar. She just wasn't able to pull a rich guy. You can determine if it is right or wrong for you. I mean, I think guys would prefer that you like them for them and not for what they can buy you, but really, why do we expect that much out of females?

The only bothersome thing about it is that everyone knows that you do that and girls complain about guys being shallow because looks are at the top of their list.

• Rediculous.

link

• It's funny how all women hate Mitt Romney or whatever, but would use him for his money IN A SECOND.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's morally wrong and just stupid, but everyone has standards. She is free to do as she pleases, and reap the consequences.