The guy I've been seeing doesn't take me out on dates...

It's not about money or anything, Because he has a good job. He always just invites me to his house when no one is home and we hang out... We don't have sex or anything, that's not what he's after he genuinely wants to get to know me and likes me and stuff, we usually just talk and make out or cuddle ...but I feel disappointed that he hasn't taken me out on a date or anything...we don't go anywhere together and I don't know why. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He may not know how to ask you out. Even though you guys are together some guys still have trouble to ask his girl out.

Don't be afraid to ask him why don't you guys go out on a date?

You know we are in the XXI century and women asking guys out on a date is pretty common these days so why don't you take the initiative and ask him out instead?

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him, not us.

• lol..I don't want to have to ask him...I was just wondering if anyone cld enlighten me as to why he might act this way...

• Maybe he doesn't like dates, or maybe he doesn't think you want to, or he might even not want to be seen with you in public, there could be a million reasons.

• hmm okay thanks...

What Girls Said 3

• I have the same problem! Except that when we go out its always with my brothers and that bugs me! I know how you feel!

• You don't need to say "hey, why don't we go on dates?", All you need to do is say, "There's this restaurant I've always wanted to try, but I've never been there before. Do you want to go?"

• He probably doesn't want a relationship :/

• That's a very good point...

• Ask him what he's looking for :)