Guys, would you mind if the girl you're dating has pictures of her and her ex on her Facebook old profile pics?

Guys, would you mind if the girl you're dating has pictures of her and her ex on her Facebook old profile pics?

Does it bother you?

• Yes
    25% (1)55% (6)47% (7)Vote
  • No
    50% (2)36% (4)40% (6)Vote
  • See answer
    25% (1)9% (1)13% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Would bother me a lot because it would show hat my current isn't letting go of his past.

He may still have feelings for his ex.

I'm sure no one would feel okay seeing that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• It's sort of odd? I don't think I'd even pursue or date a girl who still has profile picture's with her Ex on her FB. I think it may indicate that she has not moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all unless they're like making out. Nor would I take down pictures of girls I've been with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Current would bother me, but old ones are OK. I wouldn't force her to completely remove them from existence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't it bother us?

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would be bothered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh...yeah, that's like not moving on in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me at all. Its just Facebook. Who the hell cares about Facebook?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well duh. Aren't they broken up? And if there pics from like prom, a date, or like the two of them sitting on a bench together staring at each other all twilight style I'll ask her "so who's this guy" while cracking my knuckles and go looking for him. Haha nah jk but yeah I would be pretty mad.

1|0
    0|0
  • well, no. I mean it's in the past, as long as it stays there there's not a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't care. Why erase memories? I mean we only live once, plus she's with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!