How much is too much texting and when does it get creepy?

So been texting this girl lately, I only text her in the evening. But I am worried she will think I am a creep, I don't spam her when she doesn't text back. I patiently wait for a response and sometimes I wait for hours. But how much is too much texting? Do you think I might have reached it if I text about every other day in the evening

Most Helpful Girl

• Text her at least one a week, daily it's like she's going to expect it and its going to take the fun out of everything.

What Girls Said 2

• Every 3 days I would say it's okay but I don't mean okay 3 days is up I'm gonna text her now I mean 3 at the least. Make it 5 then 3. You want to make her wait a little too. Eventually she will start texting you more.

• when you're the one making up 80% of the conversation texts. then its getting annoying/creepy.

What Guys Said 1

• There is no such thing as too much texting, some people text every minute, others every few days, it just depends on you guys.