There's this guy I've been dating for about a month now and we still haven't kissed yet.

We've talked about it, but we still haven't yet. We've been friends since back in the fall of last year. I'm pretty sure I love him. We work together. We don't really argue. We pretty well tell each other everything. He respects me and does pretty much anything I ask. I cannot figure out why we haven't kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really awesome that you've got such a good foundation before doing anything physical whatsoever, so it'll probably just make it better when you finally do kiss. As far as why you haven't kissed, I agree with Jarett. Maybe you should initiate it, sounds like it wouldn't be unwanted.

What Guys Said 2

• "I'm pretty sure I love him."

You've only been dating a month. What is it about him that has made you fall in love with him so fast?

• Probably because he's a very respectful guy and doesn't want to do anything to disrespect you or screw up the relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• As others have said, sounds like he's a respectful guy, definately something you should feel great about. If you want to kiss him, I'm sure he does as well but doesn't want to feel as if he's pushing you, then just go for. Just because he's a guy doesn't mean he has to go for it. When it feels right kiss him, I'd put money on it that he won't be disappointed. Good Luck!

• he sounds like a respectful guy you lucky girl. I'd initiate it if I was you, you don't always have to wait around for the guy to make a move.

• i think you should just go for it when you think the time is right :)