Do I have a problem I've never had a boyfriend?

I have 20 years. I'm not the most beautiful girl, but I'm OK, I'm more than OK, Well the issue is that I've never had a boyfriend. I kiss a guy once and I was so embarrassed that I leave the scene before he noticed.

I might be doing something wrong that's piss me off real bad, because I'm so Shy and Stupid Ugh!

And I'm an adult now and I don't who would date some inexperience girl... Would you Guys date a Girl who's never had a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• BLINKS... maybe you just haven't met the right person, who knows.

Don't be so hard on yourself, be patient (yes you probably hate hearing that) and focus on the things you can control... like school or work or your friends. Be open to meeting people, but still be cautious. It will come.

And I don't care abotu experience, I care about sincerity.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you are asking the wrong question. In the perspective of "not having boyfriend = OK?" myself, and probably the vast majority of people, will answer that yes, that is OK. It is not a crime to be boyfriendless at 20 years old.

However, I think your concern, as well as your problem, gives rise to the more useful question of whether or not you have the right attitude for a boyfriend. Thinking that you are shy and stupid is not a healthy thing to think, and it is not the mindset that will land you in the types of relationships you're going to want. Guys will pick up on negative energy.

Being inexperienced isn't an issue. If I were 20, I would date one. There shouldn't be any rushing to find one. Although there should be a rush on learning how to smile.

• Don't. put so much pressure on yourself. So you're shy, so what. I used to be too until I realized that I can walk up to just about any woman and ask her any question I want to and no matter what she's only going to respond one of two ways. She's either going to say yes or no. Don't be so self concious.

• Yeah, I don't discriminate based on experience.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't offer much on advice, but I'm 19 and I've never had a serious relationship. But I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Obviously I'm biased though haha. As you said, you're an adult so the men you start associating with should act like it and not have a problem with you not having experience. As long as you're willing to learn. :) and if they're not okay with it then they're too immature for you.