Kissing question guys and gals

i like this guy but he's kind of a bad kisser, how can I teach him to be a better kisser? and how do I know if I'm a good kisser or a bad kisser?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to take him and sit him down somewhere you plan to make out later. Somewhere private. And reassure him that you're not planning to break up with him or anything but you need to ask him... "Who taught you to kiss?" He'll either give a name, and you can say "Well, she clearly was a lousy teacher" That way you're blaming her, not him, and you can tell him you'd like to teach him some things...

OR, he'll say "No one". In which case you can go "Oh! That explains it!" Then touch his arm gently and say "Oh sweetie, I had no idea no one had tried to teach you how to kiss properly... you poor thing..."

Again, that's not as blunt as saying "You kiss funny." or "You're just not very good at it."

Get him to a place where he will accept that he's doing something wrong, and that you can teach him the way you WANT him to kiss... and then it's all about the practice.

IF he thinks no one is supposed to teach someone else how to kiss... show him that scene from Cruel Intentions where Sarah Michelle Gellar teaches Selma Blair how to kiss.. Show him YouTube, where there's thousands of videos, teaching people how to kiss.

Then it's simply a matter of teaching him good habits.

1) No slobber, he's not a dog.

2) Tongue is not obligatory.

What Guys Said 2

• and watch erotic movies with her ..

• I think you really just know if you are a good kisser but are clueless if you are not. You can teach him to kiss. Tell him to go slow and not eat up your face.

What Girls Said 2

• Ick. You brought back bad memories haha. I usually stop liking a guy if he's a bad kisser, so I've never tried to correct it. I would think just tell him what you like and what you don't - don't just tell him he sucks though, tell him how to improve. You could either talk to him or just moan or hold him closer when he does something right and kind of pull back and suggest something else if he's doing something wrong (like slobbering!).

• What is it that's bad about his? Like does he drool all over or what? Haha

And I'd say not to worry about being bad as long as you keep decent breath and dot get too messy.

To help him, just kiss him how you like it and tell him that you really like it that way.