I am a female and I absolutely hate cuddling?

I absolutely hate cuddling ... Anytime of the day and in about every circumstance. The only time I want to do that is if I want some ... Is this weird ... I don't like unnecessary touching ... Is that weird for a girl? Would that bother you if you dated someone like me ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a freak of nature of an origin unknow to this earth. Lol just messing with you. In all seriousness, you don't like cuddling, big deal. That's all there is to it. We all have our likes and dislikes, preferences, etc. It's what makes us unique sodomy be hard on yourself. However, speaking for myself, cuddling is mandatory when I'm with a girl on a couch or in a bed or on a blanket so we wouldn't be very compatible lol.

• rofl..." It's what makes us unique sodomy"

• Hahahaha I just saw that! It's supposed to be "so don't" lol. Dam iPhone and it's crappy auto correct!

What Guys Said 2

• it wouldn't bother me but it would be hard to know if your interested or not in the guy xD

• Everyone is different.

What Girls Said 1

• O._.O

are you related to Ayn Rand?