Is it turning into a booty call?

So I met this guy about three weeks ago at a bar, he flirted with me all night but I left without saying bye, the very next day I ran into him at this party, happened that my friend was also friends with him, that day we hung out but I had to leave early. Third time I saw him was at my friend's concert (which I mentioned I was going to), we hung out, I got really drunk and since we live close by we shared a cab, but he ended up staying over cause we were both drunk, we fooled around a bit and then hung out all of the next day, we ended up sleeping together and then he took me to one of his friend's party. I didn't hear from him for a couple of days and then like four days later I sent him a txt cause he had left some movies in my house, he came over and we slept together again, two days later I got late night call but was asleep, I called him back but he was at work, said he'd call later but didn't. Now how do I turn this around, I know sleeping with him wasn't a good idea but can this go somewhere, I really do like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's unlikely but things can happen. A lot of guys have a double standard. They will sleep with you and enjoy it, but when it comes down for a relationship the easy girl is not suitable for a relationship and they want a "good girl". Honestly you need to take some responsibility for your sexual choices. If you want a relationship with a guy and you really like him don't make it so easy for him. He probably thinks if it was that easy for him to get with you, other guys have been there done that just like he did. It didn't "turn" into a booty call, you made it one. You could have said no and held out, next time when you like a guy try to do that.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol it's a booty call. You shouldn't sleep with a guy the 3rd time you meet him. Sends the wrong signals.

• im sorry th say but you have turned into the booty call I don't think there is much of being anything more to this guy then just that a booty call

What Girls Said 1

• I don't even know what to say about that. There probably is a chance you can, but every guy is different, both in whether you actually can turn it around and also, how you can do it. I would send him a text or give him a call and ask if he wants to do something that doesn't involve alcohol, and somewhere that will keep you from jumping in the sack. (Seriously, not being offensive.) And after you ask, leave him alone until he answers, don't push him. I hope it works out.

• I think that what makes a relationship real is not necesarily the time spent, Jarett, but rather how well you know the person. If you want to get a serious relationship out your entanglement with this guy, then get to know him better.