If a guy texts you to hang out and you have plans, and he texts you drunk, are you more than a booty call?

The guy I like texted me early in the afternoon to see what I was doing. I told him I was going out with my friend Kristen. He texted me at 11 to see what I was doing again and he was at the bars pretty drunk. Am I a booty call or more? Were pretty good friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like it.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not really enough info to say at this point

• If he's smart, just a booty call. Could be either one at this point. Not enough information.

What Girls Said 3

• not necessarily a booty call,he likes you and you are on his mind at a bar where there are many other women,be flattered

• 11 pm, he could just want a friend hangout. one am or 2 am is a definite booty call.

• If he is anything like my friend, its a booty call for sure! Be careful though if you want to stay friends. I think guys act more strange than girls when things start to fizzle out.