I want to start dating in college but the girls I meet just wanna hookup?

Title essentially says it all. I don't mind the occasional mistake but I felt like crap after hooking up with someone who was drunk. I want to have a girlfriend not a one night stand. Guys honestly if you have any input please throw your 2 cents in

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid dealing with girls when they are drunk in college. Girls these guys are encouraged to consider men rapists if they have "regret sex" if they were drunk, even if they were conscious. It is VERY risky as a man to put yourself in that place. Only have sex with sober girls. As for finding a girlfriend, lots of girls hookup hoping it will turn into something more providing they liked your personality. Once again, it is okay to kiss/makeout with a girl, get her number and then agree to hang out again when she's sober and during the daytime.

What Girls Said 2

• well unfortunately parties are not the place to find a girlfriend. trust me, lol all the guys I deal with are just looking to hook up and it gets annoying. so I would find something else to do to meet girls where they are sober. alcohol and girls just doesn't mix when your looking for a relationship.

• Where are you finding these girls and What did you expect? Pick a hobby ( yoga, study group, etc) and you will have more luck in finding your type unless it is the one night type you are into. Remember pick qualities type. They usually aren't easy.

What Guys Said 2

• You seem to be attracted to the wrong type of girl. I'd say there are probably more girls who want a boyfriend more than they want one night stand. Keep meeting a lot of girls...you will eventually be able to quickly separate the women from the girls.

• Build a lot of connection before you go to bed with her. I don't get the one night stand thing, it's usually sh*t the first time compared to later on imo.