Guys would you date a woman who has two kids from different men?

but she is not slutty, a good mother and a good person

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was a great girl for me probably, but I'd have to like having the kids around.

1|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 11

• Why not?

Two errors in a lifetime isn't that much.

I wouldn't have a problem with the woman, nor with the kids. I might have a problem with the kid's dads showing up regularly.

1|0
    0|1
  • I definitely won't, kids are a major deal-breaker.

1|1
    0|0
  • no, don't date women with kids

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't want to be involved with anyone elses kids

0|1
    0|0
  • "Negative Ghost rider"

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 kids w 2 dads = hell no.

im not gonna be daddy for 2 kids whose dads aren't there

0|1
    0|0
  • Not slutty? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But in all seriousness: absolutely not, I would NOT date her

1|2
    0|0
  • Don't think so. I don't need baby daddy drama.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends upon the circumstances, but probably not. Even if she were a good person, I'd feel that she might not be very good at picking out good men. Also, I'd imagine there would be baby daddy drama mixed in there, plus there would be trying to workout tough schedules. Perhaps if her previous boyfriends/husbands were widows. If I felt she just had a lousy choice in men, I'd feel she might be lacking in judgement in others. In short, probably not, or at least without a lot of questions being answered on her part.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not slutty, but she has two children from two different men and trying to find a third? Who are you kidding?

No I would not.

0|3
    0|0
    • she is not slutty, the two guys cheated on her

• She made two bad decisions and she didn't make any other ones, huh?

• No.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well my aunt had 2 children from 2 different fathers there was a big age gap between children was like 7 or 8 yrs. She got married to a good man who was her second husband but this time she got married through church and had 2 children by him but he cares for her older 2 children very much . So yeah I believe that it's possible to find someone who would want to date you keep your head up.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my brother ever date someone like her, I will ruin their relationship.

0|1
    1|0