Guys, what would you think if your ex girlfriend started ignoring your texts?

What would you think if your ex girlfriend who was still in love with you a month ago (and has never once ignored any of your texts ever) started ignoring your text messages? Would you think she has moved on and met another guy? Would you think she is still too hurt to talk to you? Would you think she is angry at you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wonder why I am still texting my ex unless I had feelings for her still, so either way would be strange, because surely if she still liked him she wouldn't ignore the text and he wouldn't text in the first place if he didn't have feelings for you,x

What Guys Said 7

• I would think "why the hell am I talking and texting to my ex in the first place?"

• consider the relationship done and over. forget about her and move on. there's plenty more women out there.

• It really depends on the terms/type of the breakup, but probably that she'd moved on.

• I would think she is still angry with me

• She's either died, doesn't care or doesn't know what to say.

• I think she's being a pain in the rear that doesn't know how to communicate. I would ignore her until she stopped playing games and told me what's going on and I would not make any further attempt to contact her until she drops the nonsense.

• She must have moved on, finally.

(Though why I'd be texting my ex if she still loved me, is beyond my comprehension.)

What Girls Said 0