Is she worth keeping?

We went on 4 dates over a month, I tried to kiss her on second date and she rejected me. I slept with her on date 4 and she stayed with me over night.

I can tell she hasn't been in many relationship and I did pursue her to have sex with me. Should I keep seeing her?

Most Helpful Guy

• How old are you really?

If you're past 25, 4 dates is not particularly fast.

• I'm in my late 30s and she is in late 20s

• I will ask her out again see how things go.

You mentioned guys our age don't date and just hook up. Is that possible to look for long term partner this way? Or will that only attract women who are interested in sex and not relationship?

• Is which possible. Just 'hooking up' then letting it develop into more? That can work for guys- not always, but it can.

What Girls Said 1

• It is strange to reject the kiss and then sleep with you not long after... how did she reject the kiss?

What Guys Said 4

• You're the only one that can really decide that.

• If you like her then keep seeing her. Its still to early to tell anything major. Won't know till you try.

• We already had sex, should we keep on having sex or hold off to know her better? what are the red flags to look for?

• You can still see it like a good girl

• Good girls don't really have sex on fourth date, however I know she hasn't been with a guy for a very long time. I wonder why she did it with me

• that is to say loved you so much ... Appreciate you fell in love with the girl ...

• Wow..I've rarely heard of a chick rejecting a kiss, but giving up sex a few dates later. Fourth date sex is fairly early. The first red flag was rejecting the 2nd date kiss. I think she's in the relationship for sex only...so if you stop sex, she'll likely be gone. I woudn't have sex again until you are in a stable exclusive relationship...then you will be able to tell whether she's into you or just the sex. You need to lead the relationship in the direction you want it to go...she might be following your lead since you said she is new at this. Its up to you man..you know much more about her than we do.

• She didn't let me kiss her because she thought all I wanted was sex