How do you know if you are just a booty call?

This guy randomly texted me, and has been flirting with me hardcore. But, I have a boyfriend, and we have been having problems so I just thought cool. While me and the random guy were talking he mentioned hanging out. This guy is really nice so I thought "okay that could be fun." Then he brought my boyfriend up, and was a total jerk about it, and was like "I just want to be friends," and I said, "okay fine, that's cool." And then tonight he was like, "i'm thinking dirty thoughts about you," and when I asked what, he said good thoughts. And when I pushed for more he said, "like fooling around the bases." So I just want to know if I'm a total booty call or if he's just insecure.

What Guys Said 2

• if you allow him to say things like that to you, he will continue. if you ONLY want him as a friend, you need to maintain your boundaries. Let him know that you have a boyfriend and that stuff doesn't work with you. you may be attracted to him, but remember, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side. You know the "demons" of your bf, you do not know the new guys "demons"

• Your one smart cookie, did you know that, lol :)

I apreciate your advice, and I total agree with what you said.

• First off. If you plan to date or "do something" with a guy other than your boyfriend, BREAK UP WITH HIM. It's unbelievably sleazy and rude to cheat on him even if you two are having problems. Secondly, it makes no sense to me why he'd make a big deal about only being friends, then later that night become intimate. It sounds like he just wants a hook up, but if you want to hang out and be friends with him, that's fine, just make sure you and he knows what you want because he'll likely try and make a move on you.

• Your a smart cookie. I will never ever ever cheat. I just wanted to see how things worked out with this new guy, JUST AS FRIENDS. Thank your for your honesty.

• No problem. I hope it all works out.

What Girls Said 0