Any date ideas when I have temporary problems?

So I fractured my ankle playing soccer and I am now on crutches. Not only that, but I'm on crutches on a college campus. Although it is my left foot, I drive a stick shift so I cannot drive. I have taken this girl I like to restaurants within walking distance of campus and we have watched movies in my dorm but I want to do something more exciting for her. What else could I do since I can't do anything that requires 2 feet and I can't drive her anywhere? (Also she did not bring her car to college so she cannot drive either)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the double date idea, that would work really well for both of you. You could also use this as a chance to get to know what you college has to offer! Check out what your Student union is putting on. My college always had movies, comedy nights where a real comedian would come, concerts, games, sports, etc... There were always events going on, and most of them weren't that expensive. Movies were like 2 bucks a person!

Get creative, make dinner together or make dessert. What kinds of things are close by? Any restaurants or places close to the college that would be interesting to go to?

You may also be able to find a shuttle bus going from the college to places. This might be something you can try once and see if it's something you can do again. Hoping on a bus and giving it a try might not be as bad as you think, and it might actually be good to get out once in a while for the time being.

Maybe there is a free class or workshop going on in the college that you guys could try. Sit in on a random class! Sometimes that can be fun, just as long as you sit in the back and don't get noticed :P

What Girls Said 4

• i know it may sound random and possibly cheesy how about going on chatroulette?

whether you're looking for excitement or laughs or whatever give it a try lol

sports injuries are a pain in the ass even though it is your ankle that is fractured .__.

good luck finding a solution to your prob.

• Rent a golf cart have a picnic set up somewhere on campus or take a cab and go somewhere close so it won't be so high in price try an airport to talk and look at the planes pass by as you lay on the picnic blanket and eat and talk. ;-)

• Aww your so sweet! that is adorable! you are probably like the best boyfriend ever!

why don't you just do special things like have a special movie night like in your room, or make her some food (if you have acess to a kitchen) or plan a picnic. I'm sure she understands thought since you broke your ankle

• Look for a friend on your floor or on yoru team who would be willing to do a double date that would drive. Take her to a soccer game on campus and explain what's going on. Is there a gallery on your campus? If so, check that out.

Most girls in college except to mostly "hang out" anyway...so just spending time with her would be good enough.

What Guys Said 1

• Movies? I doubt you can do anything more exciting without the ability to get from point A to point B.

And it really isn't that big of a deal.