Do people stop talking to you out of no where?

This happens to me all. the. time. It never fails. I'll be talking to a guy and then the same pattern keeps happening. Hangout or dates will be canceled or I just won't hear from him, so I'll have to assume it's canceled. Text messages will be answered a day later. Then I just assume they're not interested so I delete their number so I won't be tempted to contact them. This has happened so much that I'm pretty good with telling when a guy grows distant immediately. Yea I tried the "Let them chase me" thing. It doesn't work.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you keep talking and talking and talking and talking, and only about yourself? Get them to talk about themselves more and resist the urge to talk. Ask them questions like what do they like to do for fun, and then have them describe it. Vacations? Where they are originally from? People like to talk about themselves... Be more like a playfull puppy that everyone wants to be around...

• Yea I think that was it I probably talked about myself too much. It's too late at this point since I blew it. However, that could be a sign that I'm not as interested as I thought I was. When I'm really into someone I'm more likely to ask questions and have them talk. He's a little too much into politics for me.

What Guys Said 11

• I know some guys subscribe to the "Chase her" thing.

I can only speak for myself. But I really don't like that.

For me PERSONALLY, I think it is really a two way street. I of course make the first move and the second. But after that, she has to step up to the plate and show a bit of interest. Otherwise I'm not going to be investing time and money in a dead horse per say.

This all boils down do a game and I hate mind games. As you get older, you find this sort of mindset annoying.

If she is a confident woman; she'll step it up, as she knows what she wants and she isn't afraid to get it. :-)

Getting deeper into your situation, you might want to look at the energy you are putting out?

Is the whole, "chase me" thing making you put out a "distant" feeling.

I've had women do this on a date or two, and in a way they came off as being cold, aloof and stuck-up. Which really gave me no incentive to ever call them back. Again, maybe they were missing half the chase, you have to show interest too.

Anyway,...if you are really interested. Don't be afraid to let your guard down a bit and show it. Might change what is going on here. MY two cents.

• In same boat with you but I think if that person is not willing to give me her time then why should I give her mine ? but I think in your case , you should give them more chances because we can't judge a person by his/her only single action (which we consider a mistake) right ?

be happy , there are more guys out there who really likes you and will treat you as the way you deserved to be treated ^_^

good luck

• Yes and am still seriously pissed off at her, it's VERY hard to get me mad, but she managed to do it.

• hehe, try the I'll chase him thing? :P

I've gotten that to in the past, I'm glad I don't have to put up with it anymore.

• If the guy is interested he will go to the dates he planned and will keep consistent contact.

If the girl is interested she won't 'play hard to get' or do the 'chase meee' thing.

If it goes any different then there's no(t enough) interest from either one or both sides.

• All the time

• It depends how you talk to him, do you give direct answers when you talk to him

• Thats interesting...

Maybe guys don't look at you as the relationship type, or you don't peak their interest quick enough, either way that is strange.

• YES! All the time. Boys and girls (particularly girls).

Completely frustrating isn't it?

• You look like a cute girl, but maybe you're dating guys that are a bit too out of your league.

Also, you could be dating guys who only want sex. If you're not giving it up, and see's you are too much work, he'll move on to the next girl (Which is good for you if you're not that type of girl).

• Happens to me all the time as a guy. I was going out with a girl for about 10 dates over almost 4 months. I thought things were great. I was going to ask her to be my exclusive girlfriend. On the date I had planned to tell her, she never showed up and then never responded to phone calls or texts. After that, I couldn't date for several months I was so distraught. It seems that nobody teaches their kids to just be honest and not flake out on people.

What Girls Said 6

• Aah yes, I know this! There's this guy who let me know he plans on asking me out, more like: we could hang out on Monday" but then I don't hear from him for another week :')

Ah well, if it's a guy I'm interested in, it's not so bad. I mean, it bothers me, yes, but I just shrug, and know he's not really into me.

• let me tell you something, one thing I have figured out is that guys who don't upfront say that this is the issue or something don't have the guts, their not man enough because if they were they honestly wouldn't just disappear like that, this has happened to me twice, and yeh it may be us as a person or it may just be them , maybe the guyy dosnt want to hurt the girl bt he should know I he has brain it will hurt the girl more just disappearing like that, if a guy likes you he will make it clear an never intentionally hurt you, so never blame yourself I'm sureone day youl meet someone who treats you right..hope this helps.

• i think that's the nature of men in todays society .its sad,annoying,and unfair to us woman who hav a lot to offer .u'll meet duds and suds at random .so next time you meet a guy b your self ,dont play tooo many games,it what is

• im in the same position! happens to me every time. :\

• I actually dated a guy for 2 months, seeing him nearly every day, and this is exactly what he did to me. He didn't even have the decency to break up with me, it was so weird. I think it's cowardice. How can I improve myself when I don't even know what I did wrong, if anything?

I think people should stop taking the easy way out and show a little class by respecting the people in their lives.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T :-P

Haha

• Yeah that's how people act when they lose interest.he may be looking for quick sex or maybe he got turned off.it happens to be sometimes to its not just you lol