Guys how often do you text a girl you really like?

When you are texting and dating a girl for a couple of weeks, how often do you text her? My guy and I live 45 min apart. He drives to see me to hang out once or twice a week. We have great times together. We text everyday but not excessively just an hour or two most days. He says he really likes me and wants me to be his girl,but he wants me to meet his parents first. We have been seeing each other for almost a month and have gone out on 6 dates. He seems to really like me. Yesterday I did not hear from him. I usually let the guy text me first. So we didn't talk at all yesterday. Please understand I am not worried or am I the clingy or needy type.

My question is actually twofold. How often do you text the girl you are interested in? And providing you really like her, are there times when you purposely don't text her even if you aren't busy? when you really like someone do you feel the need to talk to her everyday? I really like this guy, we are so good together and truthfully I miss him when we are not together so I look forward to when he texts me. So guys tell me about your calling styles.

BTW we don't have sex. We are both virgins. We do makeout (kiss passionately) so it isn't that he just wanted a hookup.

What Guys Said 2

• Never. I don't text. I call. How often do I call? Well, I'm the type who only calls to make plans to do something in person. Everything I have to say I'd rather say in person. If I contact you any other way it's more than likely to make plans to meet in person.

• Seeing each other a month, gone on 6 dates, still texting an hour or two per day.

Let's throw this out to the class - anyone who has been paying attention should get this.

1) What's going to happen to this hour or two a day of texting? And when will it happen?

2) What is she going to think this means?

--

Or to answer your questions - "How often do you text the girl you are interested in? "

Once or twice a week.

"are there times when you purposely don't text her even if you aren't busy?"

All the time. I only text her if I have something to ask her or something to tell her.

"when you really like someone do you feel the need to talk to her everyday?"

No I do not.

• Thanks for answering my questions. Now assuming you are part of the class, how about answering yours? ;)

• Thanks! That makes me understand a lot better!

• This is true and it sucks

What Girls Said 0