Live concert date question?

I'm going to this jay Z live concert tonight with this girl which starts at 8pm. I've been told he doesn't even come on until like 9:30-11:30. What do you do at a concert for all that time? Just sit there and listen? Do you talk for all that time? A sporting event is easy as the game is the action. But a live concert is long and I'm nervous how to pass the time and entertain her.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

But what do you do for the 3+ hours when you're at the concert? When you go to a game you watch the action. When you go to a concert what do you do just stand there and listen? Do you talk back and forth for 3+ hours? I think I shouldn't have planned this date because I am way out of my element and have no clue and this is going to be very awkward.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Take me to the girl's house there, then we want to entertain, have fun

• I have no clue what your comment is saying.

• Is there a support band? That's usually the case. They'd start at 8, play till 9, say. and then Jay Z will come on when he's good and ready.

Between acts, yeah, you usually talk.

• You're over35 and never been to a concert?

• Never as a date. Not many times otherwise. I never understood going to see live music. I can listen to it at home where it sounds better and I don't have to be crammed in with other people. I also can do something else while listening. I think I made a mistake agreeing to this as a date because I don't understand the entertainment and I don't know how to entertain my date.