Online dating does it work?

What do you think about online dating ? Do you think it really works ?

So it seems to me that it works more for men then women ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha yes it does work! Besides all the shady people on there there are some people who are actually looking for a relationship. You just need to wet them in person and really get to know them, I've been daing my current girlfriend for 2 months before that I had an 6 month relationship both were from online dating

What Girls Said 4

• NOOOOOOOOOOO! Avoid it like the plague! if you are going to go on an online dating site, go on one that you have to pay for... because most likely these are the type of people that are actually serious about finding a relationship. I have been on dating sites and trust me, I am not exaggerating when I say that 99% of guys on there end up either 1) psychotic 2)not look anything like their picture 3) married or in a relationship already. No mate, take it from me as I have had a lot of experience, DO NOT GO THERE! Or if you are, go on one that you have to pay for.

• I think it's scary! D:

• No it's too easy for people to lie on there.

• It works if you wanna get laid.

• No it actually works more in the favor of women. I had an account on plenty of fish and had new messages every day. Guy friends I know also had accounts and rarely got messages unless they were extremely attractive or filthy rich

What Guys Said 4

• why wouldn't?

but it does demand some skills - how to present yourself, how to write a message, etc.

chicks on there are getting hundreds of msgs every week if they're hot. you really need to make yourself stand out with something.

• Good lord, no. It's not natural, awkward, plenty of room for lies. And, at least in early twenties, women get so many contacts they get a big head and then won't return most contacts.

• To your update: you have it backwards, it works better for women than men.

• Nope, it is way over saturated with dudes, like most dating situations. For every girl, there are at least 10 guys. I read a study once where someone setup a female and a male account. The female account got +20 messages a day from different guys, the male account got 0.