Guys.. will you date a girl who has sex on the first date?

Long story short. I met this guy on pof, and he took me out to a Nice restaurant. He was a total gentleman. Then we walked around a park and he kissed me. Not just a little kiss either but a big one. Well things got heated and intense and we ended up having sex. It was amazing. The thing I can't shake though is after it was said and done he said "wow. That was awesome. Do you do this w every guy you meet?" Then he took me home and texted me til I fell asleep and asked for my Facebook. He said he wants to hang out Friday, but I haven't heard from him today. Did I make a mistake? I don't think that much if a guy has sex w me right away. He told me he didn't want just that so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now I wonder.

Most Helpful Girl

• He'll text you. It's hasn't been a whole day yet. If he doesn't text you today, that's fine. Just text/call him.

I had sex on my first date before and things turn out pretty well. And what guys have to understand is that, it's not with every guy you meet. It's just ones who are attractive AND you have that chemistry with.

• Ya I told him that. So we will see. If it doesn't happen and he doesn't come up on Friday it will just reassure my belief that all hot guys are douche bags. Lol

• Hahaha, good luck with it all. Add me? I have to tell you one of my experiences about it.

What Guys Said 12

• Personally, I wouldn't. I wouldn't have even kissed. Not on the first date. At least not a heated kiss. Maybe a kiss on the cheek at the end but not making out. Not if you're looking for a relationship. Even if you really did genuinely like him and felt like you clicked instantly, It makes you look easy and for him, who knows how you do with other guys on the first date

• there's nothing wrong with sex on the first date.

my ex girlfriend and I had sex on our first date and we were together for two years it didn't work out between us but we still friends. just go with your instincts like you have been.

• I would give it a chance, but it might not last long. I want to establish feelings and make sure I love her before I can really enjoy sex. Also I like having something to work up to. I don't want sex immediately I like to start off slow and eventually get to sex. I don't think I could even have sex with someone on the first date. I have to feel pretty strongly and feel very comfortable with someone before I can consider having sex with them.

• Why would I not want to date a girl after having sex on the first date?

If anything, you should take offense to his question of do you hook up with every guy you meet. That's rude to ask.

• I'd be more likely to.

• I would do it, what matters is the person and the personality, bot if she waits two months or in the first date.

Also let's say that we don't have sex on the first date, if I didn't like you I wouldn't date you again regardless if we had sex or not.

• My guess is ... he was paying you a compliment (because he obviously appreciated your charms), was trying to be funny and miscalculated.

I said something like that once ('that was amazing ... have you been practising?') but in hindsight it wasn't funny.

• Yes but I'll be suspicious for a while lol

• Yes. Depends on how I felt about the date as a whole.

• The first date - sure, about the next ones it kinda depends...

• NO...because its likely she has had sex with every other first date she's been on..and I don't care to be with "loose" women. Nor do I care to be with someone who doesn't show more self respect for themselves or their body. He's far from being a 'gentleman". Regardless of what he thinks of you...if the sex was good, and he thinks he can get more...I promise he will be back soon.

• If there's chemistry why should it matter? I don't have sex w every guy I meet or first date. Just guys I really like. Guys can have sex w a girl but we do and we're seen as whores. That seems fair.

• Both guys and girls are equally foolish for behaving this way (IMO)Enough chemistry on a first date? Yeah right. Two people should be deeply in love before having sex. (marriage is best). It takes chemistry to fall in love...not to have sex. Animals have sex without chemistry everyday!

• To be honest I wouldn't date any girl from POF. That site is mostly for hook-ups & one night stands.

• My friend found her boyfriend on there.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys wouldn't.

It's a bad look like you've had a lot of penis in you.