Be completely honest and women tell me what the top 5 to ten things that make you want to date a guy or get serious with him...no matter how blunt or superficial it may make you sound. Just level with me.
Most Helpful Girl
I'm going to be personal, and honest. And, you can understand that a version of this will be different for other women. I know too much of what I need, so I cannot restrict it to ten.
1. He must be a heterosexual.
2. He must be single prior to his relationship with me.
3. He cannot already have children, and must want to have 3-8 when he marries, all with his wife. And, I must personally be considered ideal for that to him, obviously.
4. He needs to be either a virgin ("saved for marriage"), or close to it. If he is confident saying no to women not also like this, that's bonus points.
5. He must be within three years of my own age, a peer. Presently, that means 23-29. And, he must LOOK the same age level, too. It is important we aren't aging at different rates, or it'll become a problem later.
6. He must be within 6" of my own height. Height Range: 4' 8.5" - 5' 8.5".
7. I would prefer an attractive East Asian. Other races treat me like I'm a little girl, and I don't want a husband of my own Slavic race, because I grew up being one of just a few Slavic families around, so to look too similar would be like he's my brother or cousin. (Also, a lot of Slavic men are still too tall. Too much European, and not enough East Asian in their personal Eurasian mix.)
8. He must be thin, and fit. And, I'd prefer he be into swimming, martial arts, running, and other fun things, over sports like football or soccer. He must be like me and prefer to do something active himself, rather than to spectate. I don't dance, so I wouldn't want his exercise source to be dancing either. I prefer the flexible and solid fitness, to the bulgy muscle type.
9. He must be drug-free, and that includes: cigarettes, alternative tobacco (f.e. chew), alcohol, coffee, and energy drinks.
10. He must be vegetarian.
11. He must be Buddhist. And, I do not mean "western" mockery of Buddhism, I'm not about meditation, I'm about spiritual truth and progress.
12. There must be mutual chemistry.
13. He must be traditional, not a feminist.
14. I don't care about formal education, as long he is not an idiot, and has the skills and/or talents to ensure employment. I'd prefer he enjoy his job/career, and for it to not keep him away too often, for too long, if it ever requires travel. I'd also rather it not be so dangerous it might take him away early, I want to grow old together.
15. Mutual love must come to be, within six months, or it isn't going to happen.
16. He must be the pursuer from the start, and he must be quick to ask to be an official courting couple. I don't "date," I practice proper human courtship. "Dating" is for people who don't know what they want besides to fill their bed.
As can be seen, my dream guy's an immigrant; and, I have no problem with that, as long as he knows enough English to talk, to get to know each other.2
- Show AllShow Less