How do I go about dating a virgin?

I met a guy online back in April, and we enjoyed talking alot. My problem was that he didn't know how to do anything, like be romantic, get hints I wanted to kiss, he's super shy. How do I get him to open up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take the lead. Sounds uncanny but trust me you know what flags you'll be calling & surely your shaping & carving a masterpiece frm an unpolished rock.thats way its everthing the way you want & like & perhaps your gonna make him a champion lover boy for you :D you could hint him nicely or sweetly to the way you want. another important point is time, most people don't open up due to the fact they don't trust you completely proper, they been hurt or they just plainly shy. only time say when he come from his comfort zone, let time do the talking :-)

What Guys Said 4

• Be honest with him, but in a playful way.

Hell, it might be fun trying to teach him to explore this kinda stuff.

• Well even if he is a virgin he should take a hint is he goofy

• If he's over 18 you might try giving him a beer to loosen him up a little.

• i'm surprised you gave him a chance, thought most girls expect guys to be dominant all the time

• he's a great guy. I can't believe some girls wouldn't give guys that chance.

• how old is this guy? because I'm over 21 and still a virgin

• how old is he?

What Girls Said 1

• it takes a lot of patience and you showing him how