I Wish He Would Hurry Up Already...

He is always calling me... texting me... and last night (we were drinking) he was trying do do other sexual stuff with me! So what do you guys think? Do you think he likes me or is he just trying to get some?

What Guys Said 1

• Re-read your own question.

He texts you. He calls you. He tries to do sexual stuff with you.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that maybe he likes you.

• .... ur not very bright.

its more logical to say that he's trying to get in her pants, but that's probably because of the alcohol. but being drunk can reveal hidden emotions for someone.

P.S. I didn't give the hands down :)

P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like if they eliminated Q and R.

• By that logic, every person that ever calls or texts you is trying to get in your pants.

This person gave us NO background information besides "He calls and texts me and tries to make out with me".

Well, duh, it sounds like he likes her.

What Girls Said 1

• Him calling and texting you and trying to get you to do sexual stuff with you does not indicate that he likes you. All that's saying is that he wants to have sex with you. I'm not saying he DOESN'T like you since we don't know the whole situation but from right now I can't say that he does.

Don't hook up with him just yet, spend a lot of time with him and get to know him then you'll see if he likes you.

• I do know him... I have known him for about two yeas... but here recently he has been acting differently... he had never called me before until like 5 or 6 months ago... or text me... I see him like 3 or 4 times a week!!! and he still talks to me almost every day...

• Oh ok. Well it sounds like he is interested!