How many dates is too many before a first kiss?

Well I am here because I am confused. I started seeing a guy two weeks ago and we have gone on 6 dates. We've had great times, gone to dinner, cuddled, talked etc Except there's one thing we haven't kissed! I am just concerned as to whether or not, I know this sounds silly, I am in the friend zone or something. I am not used to initiating intimacy and is there any way I can jump start this? Or should I just let the chips fall where they may?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say if nothing happens after the 3rd date (or the 2nd week), the relationship is a bust.

By the 2nd date you should already be touchy-feely enough to sneak in a kiss. It won't happen all the time but you should see progress. The 3rd date is the "make or break" moment based on my experience and how things panned out beyond that.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he hasn't dated much before or afraid he will safaris you off by moving too fast. Find that Disney song "Kiss The Girl" and have it play at the appropriate time in the car for a kiss. That would be a major HINT plus him thinking it was his idea. ;)

• I'd guess he's super shy and clueless.

Try kissing him if you like him.

• More than two dates is too many. Kiss him soon or you two won't be more than friends.

What Girls Said 0