How can I help my boyfriend to stop using drugs

Hi I'm dating this guy and he said tht he dose not use drugs but I can tell he is back and drugs and my parents wouldn't let me date him they find out and I really love him and want his life to be long and heathy

Most Helpful Guy

• If its weed, you need to give him time. Weed isn't bad for you unless you smoke it all day and just eat tons of fatty food and become a fat lazy slob. If he just smokes weed with friends and just relaxes, let him be. He will eventually grow out of it and see the new light of day. If its like cocaine and stuff, why are you even dating him?

What Guys Said 2

• seems like the only thing you can do is, substitute, Drugs for sex,lol jk but my serious question what kind of drugs because its different for each?

• Well, if he's doing hard drugs he shouldn't be your boyfriend. If its something like weed, which is harmful, but not nearly as bad, then you should just tell him that it's over unless he stops.

What Girls Said 0