Would you date a girl who is taller and also wider shouldered than you?!

The question says it all! Would it be a big turn of? Could you find that attractive are not at all?

I'm 5"10 and quite broad shouldered . The interesting guys around me are all smaller!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I'm 5'10" and being taller than me wouldn't be a real issue. Although the wide shouldered thing would be gross, honestly. I work out so my upper body is very broad and I just have trouble seeing a girl with that.

• I seriously doubt you are more broad shouldered than I am.

• I am 6'7". That would be a tall girl indeed!

• Haha that would be a hell of a tall girl!

• Seriously. She was an American pro basketball player. Unfortunately she was married (or is I guess) married. She was very nice looking... Had an athletes body.

• Wow, well that's a first!

• I've dated taller in the past, I don't see anything wrong with it. I used to be self-conscious about my height, but it's really no factor. It depends on the girl though. Surround yourself in confidence, and trust me, that's all a girl will see.

• It depends if this Amazonian chick is fine with dating a little squirt like me. I'm 5'11''.

• @update things would get interesting in a tustle :O

• taller no I'm 6'2" I don't know a lot of girls taller

• Nah I don't think so. If a girl is taller than me in heels I can understand that but naturally taller nope!

• Taller than 6"1 and wider shoulders I got? She got to be a She-Hulk then...

• Yes, I would.

• Just the wider shouldered would be a turn off

Height is negotiable

• When I was younger I had a crush on Wonder Woman (as she's portrayed in the comics, not that stupid TV show from the 1970s). Meeting her real life counterpart would be a dream come true and more than likely be a turn-on rather than a turn-off.

• I am a hair under 6'7" so I think I'd be creeped out

• Huge turn-off. I've dated girls that have been near my height, but girls with broader shoulders than mine just look manly to me. I'm a fairly narrow guy and I just find that a turn off.

• Nope, if I put my arms around a woman and it feels like I'm hugging my wrestling coach, It's a big turnoff, and may result in flashbacks of rolling around with a hairy 40 year-old working on crossface cradles.

That doesn't really intimidate me like Coach Black used to in the late eighties.

It definitely makes it hard to be attracted to her, though.

• Haha, while discouraging me, you made me have a great laugh :P

What Girls Said 3

• i think taller is more of an issue to most guys as long as you aren't a lot bigger around than he is

• I feel like some guys have no issues with it but a lot do

• I can't imagine a girl having broader shoulders than a guy unless a.)the guy is very scrawny b.) the girl if very overweight, especially at only 5'10"

I'm 5'9" and even the guys who I'm much taller than have broader shoulders, bigger hands, bigger feet, etc.