He said that he wanted to go on a date but he hasn't texted me at all?

Me and my crush were texting the other night made plans but not solid ones and we were flirting a wholeee lot. Anyway, I asked him if he was free next weekend. He said he'd have to check with his work schedule yesterday and promised that he wouldn't forget. But then he just never texted me at all.

Is this a sign that he isn't interested? He texted me the other morning right after he got up. I don't know if that changes anything. :)

What Guys Said 1

• i would give him a day or so, if you still don't hear back I would give him one more chance... "Hey I thought you weren't going to forget." if he doesn't respond to that, then you know he is a coward.

• So this isn't a good sign then? :/

• Sadly no. I am sorry. But hey, that is life, you win some and you lose some. it will be fine!

What Girls Said 1

• wait a few more days but otherwise I would say he isn't interested and was just blowing you off nicely