Would you date an immigrant?

Would you date a person who just moved to the country? English is their second language and they have a really thick accent but they speak enough to be understood and get their points across. Does it depend on what country they're from?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I have and would do it again for the right girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Why does it matter their immigration status? If you like them, date them... and find out more.

3|1
    0|1
  • Technically today the whole population of the USA are immigrants apart from very, very few native Americans.

1|1
    0|0
  • ive done it. that's how I picked up Spanish... of course I only learned what she yelled at me lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the country.

1|0
    2|1
    • Racist?

• Nah it just wasn't a well phrased answer. It's not that I wouldn't date someone from a certain country, it's that it's not very likely that I would be interested in certain types of people that come from certain countries.

• Why it should depend on what country they are from? If you like the guy, why it should matter where does he come from. Just date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. It would be more exciting to be with someone from some other place. Plus accents are sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are legal, yes.

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 3

• If I really like them, I couldn't care less if they were born in my country or speak English as a first language.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah only if he were from Europe

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I would ;)

0|0
    0|0