Why can't I get a boyfriend?

I don't understand why I can't get a boyfriend or at least a guy to like me I'm not ugly and I'm a good girl but I can never get someones attention. like I'm ready to start dating and stuff. am I doing some thing wrong to not get the attention I need from guys. I mean most of the guys I talked to in the past only wanted sex and they didn't really like me. I'm so confused I don't know what to do. its lonely not being in a relationship. I've been told I'm not dating material. and I'm also kind of shy.

Im very petite and I dress really well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say, not enough information.

What Guys Said 7

• How old are you?

Are you in school? What type of school if yes? What's the male/female ratio like in your environment?

What's your height/weight?

• Hit the gym, eat healthy, dress well, groom well, you will get annoyed of how many will want to be with you.

• hard to say why without seeing your image or body language

• Be more interesting.

• at least you've had a boyfriend before I assume

• Are you overweight or shy or both?

• Well, do you approach guys that you find attractive? This stuff usually doesn't come to you, in order to get what your looking for you need to try and find it.

What Girls Said 1

• you have to make yourself stand out when you are in the middle ground