What's the best way to kiss a guy? (places to kiss/touch)

My boyfriend and I were making out recently and he was kissing my neck and it was driving me crazy! I moaned so much and I got really wet (he doesn't know that), for a second I thought it was my unexpected period, but it was actually me getting wet... that's how good he was, it was actually like the first time I ever got that wet, so I want to know what I should do to make him feel THAT good.

we're not having sex or anything just fyi, so the answers don't go in that direction.

i tried kissing his neck and earlobe and he began to breathe really hard and he closed his eyes and smiled. any other suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you've pretty much figured out the kissing part, so I'd suggest continuing to do that but start using your hands more as well. Like some of the other peeps said... run your fingers through his hair, or run your hands along his back or on his legs/thighs, you can casually feel if he's hard (if your comfortable doing that yet), etc... stuff like that should work really well.

But that's about as far as you can go with that...eventually once your ready the biggest turn ons will be if you give him a hand job or bj.

What Guys Said 3

• Every guy has his erogenous spots just as a woman has. You need to find out which one(s) is your guys.

Yes mine are the neck and back of the neck.Your bf's reactions sure let out that he enjoys what you did.

But there can be some put off spots for the guy (mine is anyone touching my stomach makes me push them away), you need to watch for those if he has any.

Good luck.

• Her followup question will probably be...

"Is Blueballs a real thing? My boyfriend is claiming to have them but the color looks normal"

Suck on his fingers if you really want him to suffer.

• Stroking the leg or running your fingers through his hair

And for the kissing we're kind of similar to girls, neck/ear/etc

What Girls Said 3

• touch his cock

• It's different for everyone. I've had success with the ear nibbling with quite a few guys. Ask him what feels good and you'll find out more for sure.

• In my experience, I have found that quite a lot of guys find it a turn on being kissed along the collar bone to their shoulder.