Why has the guy I'm dating suddenly cooled off after our first kiss?

I've been dating this guy for about a month now. We are not exclusive. Like 2 weeks ago, we kissed for the first time. It was my first kiss and I was very bad at it because I wasn't very responsive so he was kinda embarrassed at the end. After that he just cooled down. He stopped texting and talking with me as much as he use to and he just acted very cautious around me when it came to touching me.. I'm really confused on why he's backing off now.. I mean he can't expect me to be a pro on my first kiss.. that comes with practice. He knew it was my first kiss though. He's not very experienced either, he only dated one other girl before me. Does he just not want to mess with a newbie or does one kiss change everything for you guys? I don't understand...

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy is so shallow that one kiss is the reason you are better off without him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0