Date a bi-sexual?

Would you ever date someone who is bi-sexual?

If yes, why?

If no, why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm well I guess it depends.

Like I'd be fine with it,

as long as they haven't done anything with the opposite sex?

But I guess if I did date one, it would be like anything else ... a relationship

& you should have to accept them for who they are & their past.

• Yeah, I was on a first date with a guy, and he started talking about how made out with a boy at the beach and how the dude almost gave him a bj, and I was like TOO MUCH INFO!

• Yeh, would you feel abit uncomfy, knowing that they can go both ways. Like, you know that you have to trust them on it, but it does make it all teh harder to trust, especially if you have been burned before, by this same person, but then you really liek this person

What Guys Said 4

• No, being a bi-sexual means I, being only a guy, couldn't satisfy the part of herself that wants a girl. I ONLY like girls, so my girlfriend totally satisfies me. I feel like if I were bi-sexual, I wouldn't feel the relationship is complete and my girlfriend or my boyfriend wouldn't be able to satisfy me entirely. Being in a relationship with someone that's not satisfied entirely by what you have to give? No way.

• Never thought about it like that. Wonder if that's true

• I'm attracted to girls with bi-sexual personalities (capabilities) but who choose to specialize in a more feminine mindset. In contrast, I aspire a bi-sexual personality (logic and aggression with emotion and compassion) and choose to specialize in a more masculine mindset. I think such pairings make compromise within a relationship easier.

• WOW! there's a lot of bi-phobia here. Yannick, you totally do not understand bisexuality. We don't have multiple personality disorder. There is not a gay me and a straight me. I just feel attraction to both guys and girls. Gender just doesn't play a role in attraction for me. A girl I'm attracted to can fully satisfy me, or a guy I'm attracted to can fully satisfy me. xxangel1990xx , what difference is there if he "stuck it up a guys bum" or used his last GF's back door? If your going to rule out any guy that's done anal your going to eliminate a lot of guys.

• Means more options for us both. Hell yeah ~

What Girls Said 4

• if I really liked him, I'd try not to think about it. but it's a turn-off for me.

• Just don't think about it ...

& you said ALMOST ...

so he didn't :) Yay!

P.S. & I meant same sex, but you got it.

• Trust definitely plays a HUGE part in ANY relationship.

Do what you want & feels right for you.

• No way! I could never date a guy knowing that he'd stuck it up a guys bum lol.