I call him and he replies with a text I am wrong for being a little upset?

Usually when I call my boyfriend he will answer the phone and we have a nice little convo. If he doesn't answer he will call me back but lately I have been calling him and instead of picking up to say babe can't talk right now ill hit you up later he has been texting my back. And I'm not going to lie its making me angry. SO my question is do I man up and tell him that it bothers me or am I being to sensitive and let it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• My "rule" is: if it still upsets you the morning after it happened, you need to talk about it. Just ask him why he's texting you instead of calling you back? Just randomly tell him it upsets you.

What Guys Said 5

• well you can ask him in a nice way...as if you are just wondering not annoyed by it and if he gave you a more annoying answer you tell him simply in a nice way also well I don't like that babe just answer me next time and say you can't talk right now :D then give him some food or something :P

• Tell him you love to hear his voice much more so than texts, but don't sweat it. He should be allowed to split texting/calling 50/50 if he prefers that method. Compromise is a good thing.

• If you think logically...sending a text of "babe can't talk now", is A LOT faster than dialing your #, waiting for the phone to ring, then taking the time to voice exchange in conversation.

Plus, if he can't TALK...how could he dial the phone and TALK to you? lol

He may not be a "phone talker", and you may be the type that likes to have what he considers "lengthy" phone conversations.

• at least he gets back to you even though its not the way you would like, I agree with "crystalminds" everything she said

• Women - they can find reasons to be upset, no matter what you do.

What Girls Said 0