I've been ''dating'' a guy for 3 months, and it seems like there's no sign of moving forward..

I know I over think almost everything, but I've been trying to keep it simple with this new beau I have in my life. He's honestly THE coolest, funnest, funniest guy I've ever ''been'' with. And not to mention, I find him drop dead gorgeous. We get along SUPER good, and always joke around and have a good time. We started hanging out a little over 3 months ago, and things were good. Taking it slow, very slow, we hung out and got to know one another really good. We go out on dates, we have sleep overs (not to mention, he lives with my best friend), we always go to parties.. together. At the party`s we do our own thing, he's with the boys and I'm with the girls, and at the end of the night, we meet up and do our own thing. Its great! We do all the ''couply'' things... I went to a wedding (his family) with him this summer, so I met most of them, and they all love me. He came to my family tournament, and hit it off with everyone there. And they all really like him. Not only all this, but he makes future plans with me... for stuff that months down the road. In my opinion, if he was'nt interested in anything further than ''just friends'', why bother making plans for event, and other things that are months away?

I guess what I'm confused about is why its taking him so long to just say what he wants.. to make his decision. I'm usually not one to wait around for some guy who can't make up their mind.. but with this guy.. It's different.

Also, I am NOT the outspoken type of girl... if somethings bothers me... I just keep it to myself and eventually get over it. But, it still does bother me..

I guess my real questions here... is WHAT THE EFF DO I DO?

- simply ask him... hey. so what's going on with us

- ignore, and wait around for him -.-

- walk away, and see if he follows.. if he doesn't, then simply just keep walking.

I NEED YOUR HELP!

I completly forgot to mention the problem... ( was looking at how many characters I had left)

All of these things are great, but he sometimes (half the time) keeps himself set back... When I leave his house, we never kiss on the lips, its always that awkward hug.. I always have to be the one who asks to do stuff or hang out. He was out of town for a week, came back did not put in an effort to want to hang out. He was hurt big time in a previous relationship, and said that's holding him back

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not even sure what the problem is other than you two have not verbalized what from above seems abundantly clear. You two are an item. Why would you walk away from that.

If you need that verbal closure (and it is normal that you would) just ask him "What are we exactly and where are we going?"

Based on what you said above I would be surprised if it wasn't what you want/expect.

• I completly forgot to mention the problem... ( was looking at how many characters I had left)

All of these things are great, but he sometimes (half the time) keeps himself set back... When I leave his house, we never kiss on the lips, its always that awkward hug.. I always have to be the one who asks to do stuff or hang out. He was out of town for a week, then came back did not put in an effort to want to hang out. He was hurt big time in a previous relationship, and said that's holding him back

• ahh... well. It takes time to heal. Maybe instead of asking what I said above, maybe you just need to tell him that you really enjoy the time together. You understand his hurt and not that will take time to heal... but you would only ask one thing from him... that if he is not interested (or whatever you want to say) that he tells you so that you can move on. I.e. Don't let you hang around waiting for something that he knows is never going to happen.

What Guys Said 1

• Simply ask him. Best thing you can do.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you two are just friends. He hasn't attemped ANY physical contact with you in over 3 months? Sorry but you are def friend zoned. Any normal redblooded male is gonna wanna kiss ya,touch ya, etc if they are interested in dating you. If you really think you are dating him then you are sadly mistaken. Sorry girl, I would just cut your losses and move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

• Oh no, there's definitely physical contact... we have mutual friends, and theirs contact in front of them, in front of his parents, when were alone and in the bedroom as well. And this is why I'm confused... Its just that goodbye kiss that's missing, that makes me wonder.

• Ahhhhh see this info was missing from your question. I was under the impression that there wasn't any physical contact and that would be very worrisome for me. I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of physical contact when he leaves as long as there is other physical contact in general. I guess I would be more concerned over the fact that you are the one always making plans, etc. He's either incredibly lazy or you're just a lot more invested in this then he is. Good luck:)