Guys: Do you only really want to get to know a girl you like?

Or will you ask personal questions about girls you consider as just friends? Last night me and my crush were texting all day, so eventually we ran out of things to say for a little bit. And so I told him that I didn't know what to talk about and he responded with, "You;)" and so of course I was like, "me? What about me :)"

He texted back saying "anything and everything :p." I thought that was a pretty cute text, but I'm curious as to whether or not you would only text that to a girl you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you. Wants to know you better. I will ask personal question to get to know you better.

answer my question please? link

What Guys Said 3

• obviously, he tryin to make convo with you, trying to keep you interested, showing that he interested in you.. a guy would generally jus snub off a girl he clearly finds lack or hate of intrest( though he might just talk generally & avoid flirting)

• Ok, so I can already tell that he likes you. Which is good since you're crushing on him :) hahaha I would ONLY text that to a girl I like. To me, its crossed the border between just friends or even just being playful :P

• This texting garbage is a ridiculous waste of time after "Hi I'd like to meet with you"

What Girls Said 0