Is it wrong to go on dates with 2 different girls at once?

Im not saying "dating" two at once, but I have first date with a girl this Friday...meanwhile a friend has set me up with another girl who I really like. The girl I have a date with is a girl I work with and she asked me. I figured at the time why not? I'm also not sure its considered a date.

The thing is that the girl I'm being set up with I like, but I don't want them to think I'm a two timer. I haven't had a date with the setup yet and nothing is planned, although she is showing interest. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I think it's healthy to date more than one girl as you won't be putting all your investment in to the one meeting so you'll come across less needy and will leave your options open. Girls date more than one guy all the time. I'm not saying they all do but a lot.

Obviously if things get serious with one of the girls then you should probably let the other know but if your just dating I see no problem at all. Dating to me is all about weening through the options to narrow down your choice.

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing wrong with dating multiple people as long as you don't sleep with them! Besides, it's not like you have any commitment with any of them, so why should it matter? It only becomes wrong if you are already courting a girl, while dating others.

• your not married! so go ahead have a little fun with both of them, maybe you'll see which girl you like best:)

What Guys Said 1

• Like, at the same exact time? If you can find two girls that are ready and willing, that would be pretty cool.

• No...read the question.

• Seriously, just clear things up with the co-worker and treat it as a hangout session. If you sense things aren't clear, approach her and say "We're going as friends, right? Don't want the wrong idea happening"