The girl I like. Just broke up with her boyfriend. And if she's angry with me?

I have been liking this girl for as long as I know her. We had a lot of misunderstanding in the past. The only times when we spoke back to each other, were like our birthdays or when she's having some problem.

So recently she had problems with her family (Which is solved) and her boyfriend which they just broke up a few days ago.

She's been texting me and sharing with me all her problems. We even met up and talked about it when she asked me to pick her up for work or even meet up for some food and drinks.

We've been whatsapp-ing back and forth since then. But I'm more of the kind of person who is a good listener rather than giving advice. So my advice given to her were pretty much irrelevant.

I'm like the only guy among all her rest of the guy friends that she shared the entire family problem and ex boyfriend problem with. My friends told me that I'm like her "emotional baggage" and it's like whenever she has problem, she'll contact me. I do feel like I'm in the "friend zone".

But there are some changes in the way we text each other comparing to last time. Nowadays, she'll ask where am I and etc. Which she don't used to do that last time before we started talking to each other again. She do know that I've feelings for her.

So after I came back from Myanmar on Sunday. I messaged her and asked her 'how's her day'. Her replies were pretty cold towards me and after a few more messages she stopped replying. Then later on at about 5 am, she messaged me asking if I'm sleeping and telling me that "Not sure if it's god or her that right after she posted something like a wish on her tumblr. She heard breathing and crackling". I replied later after I was semi-awake "Sorry. Yea fell asleep." "You're thinking too much...". Hours later her replied to me was just "Hmm" and I gave her a "?".

She stopped texting me after that morning.

But here's the current situation. It's been 3 days I last heard from her. So I decided to make the initiative and text her today. "Hey was wondering how are you? ;/ Since I didn't hear from you for a few days."

Her reply: "Damn busy" (As I knew she's in class)

Me: "Oh"

Me: "Then how's the first day of new semester?"

Her: "Busy"

Her: "I writing notes"

Her: "Brb"

Me: "Ok"

She didn't even reply me back after that. I still see her online on the whatsapp and such.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• i think she is still in the getting over phase with the EX, and your the guy she sees available to listen and bare with her problems..nothing wrong with that, I too have been in that situation before..if you truly like this girl take things slow with her..before you push yourself into a relationship..be supportive and listen to her..give her space as well..so she can think for herself..when your really both comfortable then that's the time to tell her how much you care and love her..

how to get out in the friend zone is hard at first but you need to push her away from time to time so that she will see your worth..not intentionally pushing her away make her think also your busy with other things..

goodluck

• Hey thanks for sharing.

Me: "Oh"

Her: "Busy"

Her: "I writing notes"

Her: "Brb"

Me: "Ok"

• all I can say for now don't fret on it either she is testing your patience or just pushing away..give her the space she is wants. for me this seems a bit cold and it's not nice..get busy with more important things..she will come around and talk about it when she looks for you good luck